Its a dogs life ...

Quite possibly the naughtiest Dogs in the world...

Wednesday 30 December 2009

Went out last night for a friends birthday for Mexican food; at Chiquitos. I was as sick as a dog afterwards.... Chimichangas are clearly not for me.




I loved the Decor in the restaurant, it felt really authentic, lots of cute little lizards and turtles everywhere, and of course Pinatas!


This Gecko (more like a monitor lizard) was here to greet us. How cool ! :)



The food looked lovely when it come out, the middle pic was my starter - was literally the size of a large pizza!!! - We got complimentary Nachos too which were nice, but tasted slightly like popadoms... My dinner was alright, but i was really ill after eating it, bit strange im putting it down to them being deep fried... *yuk*

The best bits of the night




Once i got home, and was feeling bit ill, my boys were waiting in bed for me....






No comments:

Post a Comment